Saturday, September 18, 2021
11:00am - 12:30pm
- What to do in advance: Send RSVP to email@example.com & purchase your ticket using one of the options below.
- What to bring: The official art kit mailed by the instructor. (Note: You will only receive the kit after you have RSVP’d to attend)
- What will happen: You will learn how to design your own customized notepad in an artistic way
- What to wear: Casual summer wear.
This will be the last Saturday of the summer. Let’s make it a great one! EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE!
***Location will only be disclosed to participants.***
You have 3 options to purchase tickets for participation in this event:
- Zelle: Using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PayPal: Copy or click this link: https://paypal.me/harlemhugs
- In person: By swiping a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover)
For additional information about preteen membership or if you would like to Join Us in our community outreach efforts by becoming a volunteer, mentor or a corporate sponsor, email email@example.com.
Donations towards Harlem Hugs efforts can be made by the following:
- Zelle: Use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address and submit donations through Zelle
- PayPal: Copy the following link – https://paypal.me/harlemhugs